EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE REPORT
An in-depth study on the benefits of investing in the employee experience
Uncover how HR leaders and managers can leverage a stellar employee experience to drive productivity and business growth during tough times. Download the report and clue into key findings based on a survey of over 1,000 business leaders across 11 different industries.
Investing in your EX pays off
The benefits of nurturing a stellar employee experience (EX) are numerous. Organizations making high investments in EX see significant returns across business outcomes, including customer satisfaction, employee outlook, recognition, and productivity. The survey’s key takeaways include:
- 62% of high-investment leaders agree EX has a significant impact on business success, compared to 37% of low-investment leaders.
- 54% of high-investing organizations see improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Organizations with high investments are 45% more likely to see improvements in key metrics such as turnover, absenteeism and employee productivity.
- Low-investment organizations use more methods to collect employee data but are less confident about its accuracy as an indicator of business success.
- Just under half (48%) of respondents believe their organizations invest adequately in EX.
Take the leap