A guide to creating a culture of recognition in the workplace
Managers have many tasks, but one that sometimes gets sidelined is giving meaningful, effective employee recognition and frequent positive feedback. Modern employees seek appreciation at work. So, giving the right kind of recognition is a low hanging fruit managers can use to unlock engagement and productivity.
With our guide, you’ll be equipped to start building a culture of recognition in your team.
What’s in the guide:
Learn how to make your team feel valued
- The importance of recognition at work
- The business impact of employee recognition
- 5 steps to create a culture of recognition
- Promoting peer-to-peer recognition
- An introduction to Good Vibes