Workleap LMS - Security
Published on November 1, 2023
Didacte experienced team keeps your data safe and secure.
We employ the best practices in data protection, such as:
- SSL connection configured to use highly secure algorithms.
- SSL connections enforced sitewide. This way, we protect the confidentiality of your users throughout their use of the platform.
- Passwords are hashed using bcrypt.
- Banking information about our users is never stored. This data is securely handled by Stripe, and never reaches our servers.
- Static analysis runs regularly on our code and our external dependencies are automatically kept up to date.
We are also committed to keeping our security measures and practices up to date as new potentials threats emerge.
Data Storage and Backup
Backups are essential, we apply the following policies:
- Kept for 180 days
- Made every hour
- Tested every week
- Encrypted and impossible to read by our hosting provider
- Replicated across several different physical locations
- Hosted on a different provider than our servers’.
Report a Security Issue
In order to raise concern over a security issue, please provide us :
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Effects of the issue
- Your recommendations (if any)
Send your report at email@example.com, and we will be forever grateful.